From: Planning Geomagnetic Disturbance Task Force [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kandah, Amjed
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2019 10:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 2020 PGDTF Vice Chair

PGDTF members,

As we discussed in the December meeting we are looking for candidates who are willing to be 2020 PGDTF Vice Chair. The Vice Chair is responsible for taking meeting minutes as well as acting as the Chair in the absence of the Chair. Please let me know if you are interested or would like to nominate someone. This position will be a good networking opportunity.

Please let me know by 12/31/2019.

Thanks,

Amjed Kandah, P.E.
Staff Engineer
Oncor | Asset Planning
2233-B Mountain Creek Parkway
Dallas, Texas 75211

Tel: 214.743.6681

oncor.com

WARNING: This email message did not originate from Oncor and is from an external organization. DO NOT CLICK links or attachments unless you recognize the sender and are certain the content is safe.