PGDTF members,

ERCOT has prepared a draft PGRR to update the responsibilities per TPL-007-4 standard which will be effective on October 1, 2020.

Due to the tight timeline to get the PGRR approved by the BOD in August meeting, the goal is get all the comments and reach consensus that can be presented to the ROS meeting in the PGDTF 4/7/2020 report. So please take a look at the PGRR prior to our meeting next week.

Also, a draft NOGR for GMD measurement data reporting along with a draft GIC system model procedure manual are posted to the April meeting webpage. Link is below.

http://www.ercot.com/calendar/2020/4/7/197753-PGDTF

Thanks,

Amjed Kandah, P.E.
Oncor | Asset Planning