The agenda and Revision Request language for next week’s RTCTF have been posted here. For convenience the agenda is captured below, and a reminder to submit any redlines to [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask].
Three additional items to highlight:
- In reviewing the agenda, the team believes there will be enough time next week to begin considering NPRR revisions related to the theme of “Reporting”. As time allows, ERCOT will provide an initial review of reporting items at the end of next week’s meeting.
- ERCOT Legal and Market Rules have reviewed the cumulative language changes to date and proposed a limited number of redlines as part of Agenda Item 5.
- Dr. Siddiqi provided an update that he will not be escalating the AS deployment duration issue to TAC.
Thanks again for the support and progress to date!
RTCTF August 12th WebEx 9:30am-3:30pm
1. Antitrust Admonition
2. General Update
3. Meeting Round 3+: Seeking Consensus on Revision Request Language
RTM - AS Deployment and AS Qualification
NOGRR211 (2.3, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206)
NPRR1011 (220.127.116.11.1, 18.104.22.168.1.1, 22.214.171.124.1.2, 126.96.36.199.1.3, 188.8.131.52.1.6)
Additional Comments to 184.108.40.206 - Regarding Non-Spin from On-line Generator using Power Augmentation
NPRR1010 (220.127.116.11) - Initial consensus on 5/20/20
Additional Comments to 18.104.22.168.1 Regarding FFR Deployment in UDSP
NPRR1010 (22.214.171.124.1) - Initial consensus on 7/22/20
NPRR1010 (6.7.5, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 6.7.6, 6.7.7)
4. Meeting Round 3+: Review of Revision Request Language based on Presented Concepts
Emergency Settlement – Non-SCED Failure scenarios
5. Discussion on Comments from Legal/Market Rules Review for Sections with Consensus
NPRR1010 (184.108.40.206.2, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168.1, 6.7.4)
6. Meeting Round 1: Initial Review and Discussion of Revision Request Language
NPRR1010 (22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52.1, 6.4.4, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 6.4.5, 6.4.7, 18.104.22.168)
NPRR1007 (3.2.3, 3.2.5, 22.214.171.124.1)
7. Meeting Wrap-Up and Adjourn
To unsubscribe from the RTCTF list, click the following link: