***** EXTERNAL email. Please be cautious and evaluate before you click on links, open attachments, or provide credentials. *****

SUBJECT: CNP-M-A091321-07 CNP Continues in Emergency Operations Plan (EOP) for Hurricane Nicholas – Update 7

NOTICE DATE: September 16, 2021

NOTICE TYPE CNP-M-A091321-07 – Update 7

DAYS AFFECTED: September 13, 2021 forward until further notice.

SHORT DESCRIPTION:  CenterPoint Energy continues its Emergency Operations Plan (EOP) in response to the landfall of Hurricane Nicholas along the Texas Gulf Coast.

INTENDED AUDIENCE: All Market Participants

LONG DESCRIPTION:  CenterPoint Energy continues its Emergency Operations Plan (EOP) in response to the landfall of Hurricane Nicholas along the Texas Gulf Coast. CenterPoint Energy continues to make significant progress restoring power in the Greater Houston area and surrounding communities following Hurricane Nicholas’ impact earlier this week.

NEW Information:

Operating Conditions:

Service Order Execution

Billing Impacts

Market Actions(s)

We ask the public and our market partners continue to:

For latest information on power outages*:

Next Market Update:

CenterPoint Energy will communicate further updates via Market Notices as warranted. No additional market calls are planned at this time. If you have questions please email your account manager or Competitive Retailer Relations @ [log in to unmask]

Competitive Retailer Relations

CenterPoint Energy Houston Electric, LLC

Access the WEATHER_MORATORIUMS Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the WEATHER_MORATORIUMS List