***** EXTERNAL Email *****
Please be cautious and evaluate before you click on links, open attachments, or provide credentials.

Friends of WMWG- here is the draft agenda for our meeting this Friday.  Please let me or Murali know what we’ve missed by end of day.  I plan to ask stakeholder services to post the final agenda tomorrow morning.

  1. Antitrust Admonition
  2. Agenda Review
  3. Review of 2023 A/S Methodology – ERCOT/Nitika Mago
  4. NPRR 1145, Use of State Estimator-Calculated ERCOT-Wide TLFs in Lieu of Seasonal Base Case ERCOT-Wide TLFs for Settlement – ERCOT/Randy Roberts
    1. Review correlation between load and EMS TLF compared to the existing calculation.
    2. Review correlation between wind generation using EMS TLF vs. existing calculation as well as the seasonal differences between the two methods.
    3. Review allocation factors for Unaccounted for Energy (UFE), which have not changed since 2001.
  5. NPRR 1138, Communication of Capability and Status of Online IRRs at 0 MW Output – WMWG/Comment Authors
  6. Update on discussion/progress on Verifiable Cost Revisions and next steps – WMWG, Sams
  7. Develop issues list/settlement questions regarding NPRR1143, Provide ERCOT Flexibility to Determine When ESRs May Charge During an EEA Level 3 – WMWG, Sams

Bryan Sams

Vice President, Government and Regulatory Affairs

CALPINE CORPORATION

Cell: (512) 632-4870

Email:  [log in to unmask]

cid:image001.png@01D563DE.86522E80

COMPANY CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or privileged and protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by mis-transmission. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, or copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your computer system.

To unsubscribe from the WMWG list, click the following link:
https://lists.ercot.com/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=WMWG&A=1