From: Zhang, Jessica <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2023 2:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Question on Curtailment in SolarPowerForecastMonthly Report

Some people who received this message don't often get email from [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Learn why this is important<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification__;!!DR3VkBMYqM1H!aB8u1P-l9ipnYtnsqA6ne8Xfj8wd6wH7F26EXBx6EaHyZXJgGcFXH7LpF-aihmROWchScjwee9EbMrRH$ >

CAUTION - EXTERNAL EMAIL
Phishing? Click the fish in Outlook
***** EXTERNAL Email *****
Please be cautious and evaluate before you click on links, open attachments, or provide credentials.

Hi WMWG group - hope this email find you well.

I am reading the monthly SolarPowerForecastMonthly report and have a question re: "Curtailment". Feel free to point me to the right person/distro if this is not the right one to ask the question.
I am looking at the HA System-Wide STPPF tab, columns "RT Aggr Solar-Output (MW)", "Est. Uncurtailed Output (MW)" and "RT Est. Curtailments" and have a question in terms of the methodology:

  1.  Is the "RT Aggr Solar-Output (MW)" number consistent with any other sources of reported solar generation?
  2.  Does the "RT Aggr Solar-Output (MW)" include any of the non-telemetry based solar such as the SODG projects?
  3.  How do you come up with the "Est. Uncurtailed Output (MW)" amount for a historical period, thus the RT Est. Curtailments? Are you aware of any other data sources from ERCOT which also reports solar or wind curtailment?

Thanks
Jessica
Click here for GDPR disclosures regarding how we handle your personal data: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.cci.com/website-privacy-policy/__;!!DR3VkBMYqM1H!aB8u1P-l9ipnYtnsqA6ne8Xfj8wd6wH7F26EXBx6EaHyZXJgGcFXH7LpF-aihmROWchScjweexJP074-$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.cci.com/website-privacy-policy/__;!!DR3VkBMYqM1H!fNkAiHKxBnMJLu0Zd6ZUiAqy9I5qtmDAkZhR61ULAwl5ev3yfBuOVXKGre2sfhkfdVdFnu3m2YdTHcScwoYT7Q$>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic transmission (including any files attached hereto) (this "Communication") contains information that is or may be legally privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure without our express permission in advance. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or any employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this electronic Communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this Communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the transmitted information in its entirety.