***** EXTERNAL Email *****
Please be cautious and evaluate before you click on links, open attachments, or provide credentials.

Hi WMWG group – hope this email find you well.

I am reading the monthly SolarPowerForecastMonthly report and have a question re: “Curtailment”. Feel free to point me to the right person/distro if this is not the right one to ask the question.

I am looking at the HA System-Wide STPPF tab, columns “RT Aggr Solar-Output (MW)”, “Est. Uncurtailed Output (MW)” and “RT Est. Curtailments” and have a question in terms of the methodology:

  1. Is the “RT Aggr Solar-Output (MW)” number consistent with any other sources of reported solar generation?
  2. Does the “RT Aggr Solar-Output (MW)” include any of the non-telemetry based solar such as the SODG projects?
  3. How do you come up with the “Est. Uncurtailed Output (MW)” amount for a historical period, thus the RT Est. Curtailments? Are you aware of any other data sources from ERCOT which also reports solar or wind curtailment?

Thanks

Jessica