Thu, 23 Jun 2016 16:51:16 +0000
NOTICE DATE: June 23, 2016
NOTICE TYPE: R-A062316-01 Release-Retail
SHORT DESCRIPTION: Retail Release
INTENDED AUDIENCE: ERCOT Market Participants
DAY AFFECTED: July 24, 2016 from 06:00 to 21:00
LONG DESCRIPTION: ERCOT will be implementing two Retail Market Guide Revisions in the production environment on July 24, 2016 from 06:00 to 21:00.
RMGRR126 - This Retail Market Guide Revision Request (RMGRR) requires ERCOT to validate that the Electric Service Identifiers (ESI IDs) provided in the Customer Billing Contact Information (CBCI) file are valid in the ERCOT registration system.
RMGRR137 - Competitive Retailers (CRs) need to provide current and accurate customer billing information to be used in the case of a Mass Transition event. This Retail Market Guide Revision Request (RMGRR) adds language that provides a timeline to be used to send any corrected files that were previously rejected in one or both of the response files sent by ERCOT.
Note: The first response file, MTCRCustomerInformationERCOTResponse.csv, containing information on missing required fields and formatting errors will be returned near real time. The new response file, MTCRDataValidationERCOTResponse.csv, produced when ERCOT validates the submitted ESI IDs will be returned to the submitter on the following day.
See Retail Market Guide (RMG) 126.96.36.199, Monthly Submission of Customer Billing Contact Information, for file submittal timelines and detailed file specifications.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: ERCOT systems may experience intermittent service interruptions during the implementation period. The systems include, but are not limited to:
* Market Participants utilizing NAESB to send/receive transactions to/from ERCOT will NOT be able to send/receive transactions to/from ERCOT during the outage. This includes all retail transactions.
* 867 transactions will NOT be forwarded during the outage.
* 997 Functional Acknowledgements will NOT be sent during the outage.
* MarkeTrak will be unavailable for the duration of the outage.
* Retail Application components of the Market Information System (MIS) and the Retail API will be unavailable
* Retail Reports and Extracts may be impacted during the outage timeframe
* eService application will be unavailable on the MIS
* Find ESIID and Find Transaction will be unavailable
Information on upcoming releases can be found on the Project Priority List (PPL)<http://www.ercot.com/services/projects/>.
CONTACT: If you have any questions, please contact your ERCOT Account Manager. You may also call the general ERCOT Client Services phone number at (512) 248-3900 or contact ERCOT Client Services via email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
If you are receiving email from an ERCOT distribution list that you no longer wish to receive, please follow this link in order to unsubscribe from this list: http://lists.ercot.com.