Fri, 13 Dec 2013 17:28:21 +0000
NOTICE DATE: December 13, 2013
NOTICE TYPE: M-A120513-02 Outage Retail/Wholesale
SHORT DESCRIPTION: Reminder - Scheduled Maintenance Outage
INTENDED AUDIENCE: All Market Participants
DAY AFFECTED: Sunday December 15, 2013 from 06:00 through 21:00
LONG DESCRIPTION: During the outage the following functions will be affected:
* Market Participants utilizing NAESB to send/receive transactions to/from ERCOT will NOT be able to send/receive transactions to/from ERCOT during the outage. This includes all retail transactions.
* 867 transactions will NOT be forwarded during the outage.
* 997 Functional Acknowledgements will NOT be sent during the outage.
* MarkeTrak will be unavailable for the duration of the outage.
* Retail Application components of the MIS and the Retail API will NOT be available
* Retail Reports and Extracts may be impacted during the outage timeframe
* eService application will be unavailable on the Market Information System (MIS)
* MPIM will be unavailable for the duration of the outage.
* The following ERCOT internet service may be impacted during this outage:
o Texas Renewables - www.texasrenewables.com<http://www.texasrenewables.com>
CONTACT: If you have any questions, please contact your ERCOT Account Manager. You may also call the general ERCOT Client Services phone number at (512) 248-3900 or contact ERCOT Client Services via email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
If you are receiving email from an ERCOT distribution list that you no longer wish to receive, please follow this link in order to unsubscribe from this list: http://lists.ercot.com.