NOTICE DATE: December 4, 2012
NOTICE TYPE: M-A120312-03 Outage – Retail/Wholesale
SHORT DESCRIPTION: UPDATE – Ongoing unplanned outage of ERCOT systems
INTENDED AUDIENCE: ERCOT Market Participants
DAY AFFECTED: December 3, 2012, 01:08 CPT – current
ERCOT has restored the following systems to service:
• MIS – Create Settlement Dispute
• MIS – Retail application components, including Find ESIID and Find Transaction
• MIS – Service Request
• Retail API
• Retail Transaction processing
ERCOT continues to work to restore the remaining impacted systems which include, but may not be limited to:
• Congestion Revenue Right (CRR) Auction Application
• ERCOT.com – manual postings
• MIS – Net Dependable Capability and Reactive Capability (NDCRC) application
• Remedy – Help Desk ticket creation
• Electronic Data Warehouse
Further restoration information will be provided as it becomes available.
CONTACT: If you have any questions, please contact your ERCOT Account Manager. You may also call the general ERCOT Client Services phone number at (512) 248-3900 or contact ERCOT Client Services via email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
If you are receiving email from an ERCOT distribution list that you no longer wish to receive, please follow this link in order to unsubscribe from this list: http://lists.ercot.com<http://lists.ercot.com/>.